Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Girl

So I woke up this morning to find someone in my room. Normally this would be reason to panic especially seeing as the enemy apparently has my number.

Also of course I'm not an idiot. I have a number of defenses set up in my house this intruder bypassed all of them.

Luckily for me though the intruder was in fact the woman who had saved my life earlier. She was sitting by the bed. She introduced herself to me as Trinity and told me I was important. I already knew this but it's nice to have some confirmation. She told me that The Enemy has pulled out all the stops to have me killed but she's going to protect me. I asked her how she planned to protect me if The Enemy himself came for me and she told me that her very presence was protection from that.

Apparently I will only have to worry about something called The Secret Shadows. She also told me she won't be able to be here constantly but she'll be watching me at all times and I shouldn't worry.

So, apparently I have a guardian angel now. Oh and shortly after this there was the sound of someone triggering one of the aforementioned defenses. I headed downstairs to see the same man who had tried to stab me on the street lying on the ground in a puddle of blood. He had triggered a wire attached to a shotgun and had about a quarter of his head blown off.

Trinity seemed horrified upon seeing this and told me to dismantle any lethal traps I had...

I told her I don't trust her enough to do so and though she seemed upset she agreed.

She explained though that she had hoped that she could protect me with a minimum of death.

How naive... You can't fight the enemy and hold onto weak morals. It's kill or be killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment