Wednesday 6 November 2013

Flaws.

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've basically been sitting on my ass for the last little while. Not literally. Mostly I've been defending myself and trying to find ways around my problem. Yes. There was a problem. See a small flaw opened up in my plan. Well... A pretty big flaw actually. I need to travel to a place. One that is very difficult to travel too and I don't have any actual way to get there. Also Trinity disappeared after the whole knife incident. So, I basically stayed in my booby trapped house. A gun and blade always on hand and tried to think of some way. I eventually found a way, but it would be difficult.

Luckily this morning Trinity returned. This will make my plan much easier though still insanely dangerous. Tomorrow we're going to go meet someone. This time if all goes well no one is needing to die so she'll be happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment