Thursday 21 November 2013

It happened again...

I woke up to hear Trinity conversing with someone. It sounded like the same person...

Man: You almost gave yourself away.

Trinity: I know. I made sure he wouldn't see anything.

Man: You can't take that risk again.

Trinity: You're telling me not to take risks revealing myself? Do you remember any of our interactions prior to-

Man: -I was created to do this and I am capable of... convincing people not to look. You don't have that ability and you need to be more careful.

Trinity: It was that or let him die.

Man: You should have.

Trinity: I won't. I'm going to carry my plan through to the end and I will save him.

Man: He wouldn't let you save him if he knew what you were. For the sake of your own plan whether I agree with it or not you can't reveal yourself.

Trinity: Fine... So, your plan to kill him doesn't seem to be going so well?

Man: Humans even proxies are not the most useful creatures. That one was stupid enough to attempt to kill him in the presence of The Jack of All is just proof of that.

Trinity: ... You do remember I still identify as human right?

Man: You're also not an exception. Even you have to admit you aren't exactly useful to anyone when not calling upon the powers or knowledge The Master gave you.

Trinity: ... Wow... Ok... That was mean...

Man: Deal with it. Your friend is eavesdropping btw you should probably go engage in some damage control.

Trinity: What? Why wouldn't you tell me that earlier?!

Man: If you were paying attention you'd be able to tell by yourself...

There was a sound then and then silence. I went to look but found no one. Not Trinity. Not whoever the person she was talking to was. Just an empty kitchen...

I'm pretty sure this isn't just paranoia. Not quite ruling out The choir yet. It definitely does seem like Trinity is up to something though and she's involved with The Enemy. Unfortunately my hatred aside she seems to be intent on helping me and saving me from some yet unknown danger. It's obvious without her help I would have died long ago. Perhaps I can... Put aside my enmity at least until the plan is complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment