Wednesday 11 December 2013

Awake

I woke up in The Path of Black Leaves. Trinity was standing over me with my laptop in her hands. She told me... Well she said she'd been looking for me since the train crash and had eventually managed to stumble upon me in the hands of  a group of proxies. The Secret Shadows she called them. I knew that already they'd told me that much themselves.

I wasn't dying but I was severely injured after the crash when The Secret Shadows found me. I was near unconsciousness but still awake enough to hear them. They were arguing about whether or not they should kill me, let me die on my own or bring me to someone called The Second. From what they said it seemed the idiot my trap killed, The idiot Jack killed and the poor bastard who was on the front of the train when their own master cut it in half, were members of this group. Time seems to move quickly... Or they're just really bad at making decisions because according to blogger it's been three days since then... It's the 11th of December today...

Should take about a day to reach our destination...

Trinity asked me where our destination is...

Well it's a very mystical place. A place of legend.

It's a part of the Path of Black Leaves known as The Aged Path.

No comments:

Post a Comment