Thursday 12 December 2013

The Plan complete.

We arrived, Trinity and I,  in the aged path and I pulled out the knife.

"Something very important happened here a year ago." I said.

Trinity turned to me. "What was it?"

"You and The Slender Man joined as one being."

Her eyes widened. "What?"

"Hello, Lisa."

Her eyes narrowed. "You remember?"

"Of course. The lost memory was always part of the plan. I did lose my memory for a while, but once the ruse took place my memory was returned."

"In that case. I can tell you. Your plan isn't going to work. Your deal with Jack is a lie. The Second made a deal after you to get Jack to betray you. The knife can't kill The Slender Man no matter what."

"I know."

"What?"

"I know I have no intention of trying to kill The Slender Man really."

"Then what?"

"You remember me. I was a proxy once. I was in the building when you first arrived. You thought I was creepy. I couldn't stop watching you. Back then I thought you were beautiful. I wanted you. I went to Jack and he told me that the only way to get you would be to kill The Slender Man. So, I made the deal to do so."

"You just want to..." She looked horrified.

"No. I did once, but not anymore. Besides your body is just an extension of The Slender Man's at this point and that would be just awkward. No... See originally I wanted to kill The Slender Man and take you, but then my sister died. I went back to Jack and changed the deal. I didn't care about you anymore. I just wanted revenge for my sister."

"Then why are we here?"

"Well... You knew my sister actually. You knew her by the name, Spinder."

Her eyes widened but before she could react I reached out and grabbed her arm pulling her towards me. The ability Jack had given me worked and as she was pulled forward she was torn free of The Slender Man. Now mortal she came forward and I plunged the knife up into her heart. She gasped and I pulled her tight against me looking over her shoulder so I could smile at The Man now standing in her place. The Second was staring with a look of horror. I guess he was lying when he said he loved her, or he was faking his obvious despair now. His despair turned to anger and I tossed her body to him then left the path. I reappeared in our world and wrote this. The Second will undoubtedly hunt me down and kill me for this. It will probably be painful. I won't make it easy though. This is the last you will hear from me. To The followers of the monsters I hope you enjoy the painful death that undoubtedly awaits you. To The foolish runners I wish the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment