Friday 6 December 2013

Sorry about the lack of activity.

I'm sure most of you immediately figured out that the last post was a trapped and probably weren't all that worried.

It was Trinity's idea. I thought it was stupid and no one would fall for it.

Silly me. There are always some stupid gullible people even among proxies.

So I was waiting out in the park. I'd basically created a tiny fort of sorts but I wasn't in it. Instead me and Trinity were lingering nearby waiting. Sure enough some gullible guy goes up to the fort pulls out a gun and pushes it into a small slit of a window I'd made and fires repeatedly. We waited till he stopped firing then Trinity charged him and knocked him down and I rushed over and disarmed him. We then hurriedly carried our captive back to my place.

We figured it would be smart not to be there when people started checking up on the gunshots. So, we have a captive proxy now. That was all one night though so what took so long?

Final preparations. Fixing up the train to make sure it'll work perfectly and the longest time was spent finding the right spot based on the information from the Catacombs book. We also had to make this proxy as terrified of us as possible which... wasn't hard actually. He seemed extremely scared of Trinity.

Everything is prepared.

The final stage of the plan begins tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment