Monday 9 December 2013

Lost

It's Trinity or I guess I can call myself The Third now as most of you might better know me. With Aaron's plan coming so close to it's end and his disappearance, which I'll get to, I guess lies and disguises aren't really important anymore. Many of you probably already know what I am. A Part of The Slender Man. My consciousness merged with it creating an alternate form after an event almost a year ago. When The Slender Man destroyed the train I was within it and then it disappeared and I regained my form some distance from the crash. I had to make my way back and arrived only in time to find Aaron missing. His Laptop on the ground opened to his last post and a trail of blood leading away. I want to promise all of you I am on his side and I will make sure no more harm comes to him. I'm going to find him and I'm taking the laptop. I'll keep you updated until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment